Monday, May 16, 2016

A little card design....and Max (of course!)

My supply of cross stitched cards is getting quite low, so I decided it was time for some quick stitch designs for making in to cards......


I have already stitched one of these geisha girl designs and decided to stitch another one, as they are quick, easy and fun!


Unfortunately, I can't find the last few strands of the light green that I need for the french knots in her hair and for some details on the bottom of her kimono. I think the cat might have stolen them :) 

And speaking of cats.....here's an update on Max.....


I seem to have made quite a bit of progress on this one....feeling quite happy about this!

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona


7 comments:

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Little card is very pretty.
Good choice.
Max is lovely I adore this cat.
Giovanna

Justine said...

Max is really coming along nicely! I love those little Kokeshi doll designs, just perfect for a handmade card.

butterfly said...

Cute cards , love the cat , happy stitching.

Ariadne said...

I love the geishas and I am sure all the details can be added in another colour too.AriadnefromGreece!

Mii Stitch said...

Very sweet stitching.

gominam said...

Great progress on Max, the Kokeshi dolls are adorable, no wonder you want to stitch them again:)

Heather said...

Beautiful progress on both I hope you find your floss!