Friday, May 9, 2014

Another week has flown by!

Not much stitching accomplished this week....I don't know where the time has gone  - it's definitely been another one of those weeks!

Anyhoo, this months issue of Card Shop appeared in the mail box which is always a good excuse to stick the kettle on, have a cuppa and forget the housework and have a good read of the magazine. This month I had two sets of designs in the mag......




And the magazine came with a free kit which was such a cute little design that I just had to start it...


Just a few more stitches to do and then the back stitch to bring this cute little bunny to life! Yayyyy...another finish (almost!) to add to the 'I -will-eventually-get-round-to-doing-something-with-this' pile! Am I the only one who procrastinates about finishing things off?

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona


15 comments:

Shebafudge said...

I love those shirts! It's not a magazine I normally get, if you have ever seen my card making you would know why!

Congratulations on being featured twice in the same issue. xx

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Two awesome sets of designs :-D and I usually procrastinate because Im not sure how to exactly usually it comes to me when I finally decide who or where I want it.

Preeti said...

Lovely designs !! I also do the same with my stitching pieces and most of the time they end up being framed.
Congrats on your almost done cute bunny:)

cucki said...

So beautiful xxx

Annie said...

Hi Rhona,
I'm a stitcher from Sweden and I just want to say that I love your designs - especially when you include 'stitchy' sayings:)! I have made a couple and more are on my to-do list:))
I look forward to seing more of your designs in the magazines in the future!
Annie x

Stitching Noni said...

Love your new designs :)
Looking forward to getting the mag... It always takes a couple of months to get to Australia!
Somebunny is so cute :) lovely new start!
Hugs x

Monique said...

Congratulations... love the wedding ones.

butterfly said...

Looks a good mag love the little design , may have to buy this one hugs.

Angela said...

Adorable :)

Mii Stitch said...

Great designs & lovely progress on your little bunny!

Melissa said...

I totally agree! Time is flying.

Such a cute and sweet stitch. I love doing some of the smalls that come from mags!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That is just adorable!

Jeanne said...

Great designs Rhona - congrats!

♥ Nia said...

Great ideas specially for men! I love your designs :D

Helen Philipps said...

Lovely new designs, Rhona!
Yes, where is the time going....this year is flying by!
Hope you have a great weekend.
Helen xox