Friday, April 18, 2014

Snowy stitching

This has been quite a productive week for me...well for stitching anyway! I didn't fancy starting another big project so decide to look for something small and quick to stitch. The last Margaret Sherry mouse was a joy to stitch (well apart from the back stitch!) so I decided to make good use of the bookazine and stitch something else from it. Here are the little cuties that I stitched this week -  mouse number 1.....



...and mouse number 2.....


...and since we got two inches of snow, (yup, It's April and still snowing!) it didn't feel too weird to be stitching Christmas designs! There is a third mouse in the set, so I might start that at the weekend.

I'm still waiting on the finishing fairy to come and sprinkle some finishing dust on the pile of projects that are waiting to be finished....there only seems to be regular dust accumulating on them! These two little mice have been abandoned to the pile too.


Here's something rather amusing that I found on-line that made me giggle. I think it's something we probably all do....


Hands up all those guilty of pro-cross-tin-ating. (I should probably have both hands up!) It's from a company called Heartfelt Stitches in Texas...road trip anyone?!!!

Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona






22 comments:

Unknown said...

Your little mice are absolutely adorable! I think I need one of those mugs, too!

cucki said...

Lol I love the mug :)
Sweet stitches...big hugs x

Fiona said...

Lovely mice :) love the mug too and yes I'm guilty of it too....

Katie said...

So very adorable! Congrats on the two finishes.

Blu said...

The mice are adorable!

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching and what a great mug, hugs.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Squeee those are so adorable!!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Squee sooo cute!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Squee sooo cute!

Shebafudge said...

What a cute little mouse. Love him! That mug is brilliant too. Happy Easter!!! xxxx

Monique said...

Much to my husbands dismay, I would have to put both hands up aswell:-)

Denise said...

Both of my hands are up - Love the mug and will have to look into getting myself one.
Happy Easter
Denise

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching :-D and that mug would be appropriate here too!

Stitching Noni said...

Love your mice!!
Yep, that mug is just right for me too!! :o)
Hugs x

Steph said...

Oh what lovely finishes! I wish the finishing fairy would visit me too! ^_^ XOX

Mii Stitch said...

Adorable finishes, these little mice are just so precious!!

Wendy said...

oh they are cute! there's nothing like a small project after a large one

Valma said...

super cute mice :D
I love them of course
Will you stitch the 3rd one ? :D
I hope you will soon have a warm weather....
xxxx

Helen Philipps said...

I love some snowy stitching, and I love the mug too...very appropriate!
Happy weekend!
Helen xox

♥ Nia said...

Hahaha love the mug!!! :D
Also I love those mice, I've stitched all 3 already :)
Hugs&smiles

CathieJ said...

What adorable little mice. I love that mug. It is so me.

Jeanne said...

You know I'm afraid of a live mouse but I love cross-stitch ones! So cute and what a great mug! I could use one of those LOL