Sunday, October 6, 2013

TUSAL and WIP progress.

Oooh, my ort jar looks quite full this month, but I have to confess that it's because I forgot to photograph it last month and therefore didn't empty it! 


I have been adding to it this month by going back to working on my Simple Treasures design. This is where it was the last time I showed a picture of it...



.....and here's my progress...


Still lots to do,  but it's definitely getting there....and since I'm more than half way through the design, I find myself thinking about all the new designs I'd like to start working on (note that I used the plural of the word there....too many great designs out there just to be thinking of one project!) But first off, I really should get cracking with some Christmas stitching....anyone else late at starting their Christmas stitching?

Here's a picture of one of my little garden visitors who keeps me entertained with all his antics in trying to accumulate a stash of food for the winter months... 


....I don't think the birds are very fond of him though....


Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona

9 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress. I love this design. Your friend is a cutie.

Linda

Le trame della Galaverna said...

All is beautiful. I love Your Little friend.

StitchyDragon Creates said...

Great progress on Simple Treasures! I don't think the birds will go short in your garden somehow ;-) He is a very cute visitor! I haven't really started my Christmas stitching yet either, too much else it drawing my attention right now but I will probably pay for my lack of focus in December! Happy stitching :-)
Helen

butterfly said...

Your work looks just wonderful love all those bright colours.

♥ Nia said...

ohh nice friend you have there :D hehehe cute!!!
Your wip looks so pretty :) but makes me miss the summer and the beach :p Have fun stitching it!! Looks great :D

Carol said...

Such sweet photos of the little chipmunk :) And your stitching progress is wonderful!

Valma said...

hoooo cute little visitor =)
so funny
Simple treasures is well progressing !
it's a very beautiful piece
happy stitching
xxx

Helen Philipps said...

Your stitching is looking lovely! And your little visitor is very cute!
Helen x

Stitching Noni said...

Oh what a cute visitor!
Your WIP looks great! I am always thinking of what to stitch next... Maybe that's why I struggle sometimes to finish things! :)