Monday, July 11, 2011

No Stitching!

It's true! I have done absolutely no stitching since my last post! And, oh, how my fingers are itching to pick up that needle and get going, but life sometimes gets in the way.

Those of you who are regular readers will know of the tale of the thread shortages on the Mighty Samurai. I had written to Dimensions asking for some replacement thread and this arrived on Saturday....


Again, there was no charge. What great service...thank you Dimensions! So now I can get the actual cross stitch part of the design completed......if I can find the time!

Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona


3 comments:

cucki said...

wow..this is really lovely of dimension people..
now you can have lovely stitchy time..have fun xx

Mouse said...

cooo no stitching !!!! and wow that was nice of them .. hope there is enough ..lol :) love mouse xxxx

Unknown said...

Oh I know so well how life gets in the way!!!!
It's school holidays here and that means even less time for me to do the things I usually do because I'm running around with the kids.

Happy stitching now.